1. We respect your privacy and want to make your experience using our Services as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. We collect information in different ways from Users who may access our Services, or the network of websites accessible through our Services. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand, when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, or in certain other cases as described below.
2. Disk Space and Bandwidth.
2.1 How much disk space and bandwidth will my unlimited plan include?
There are no set limits on the disk space or data transfer (bandwidth) that we provide in our shared hosting plans. We want you to have the resources you need to build a great online presence, and 99.95% of all customers will have more than enough disk space and bandwidth to meet their needs. That being said, we do require all customers to be fully compliant with our Terms of Service and utilize disk space and bandwidth in the normal operation of a personal or small business website. While it is rare, we may need to put constraints on accounts that are using resources beyond what would be expected in the normal operation of a personal or small business website. Typically, customers only run into issues if they use their accounts for storage or file sharing, which is not what our services are intended to support. In accordance with our Terms of Services the disk space and bandwidth you use must be integrated into the normal operation of your website.
2.2 How do you determine 'normal' operation for Shared hosting plans?
We regularly run customer bandwidth and disk space utilization through a series of statistical analyses and use the results of these studies to define normal. Although the actual results of these analyses vary from month to month, one thing remains constant: 99.95% of our customers fall into 'normal' range. Typically, customers who fall outside the normal range are using their accounts for file storage or sharing rather than hosting. If you have a question about whether your website will fall into the normal range, feel free to contact our team. We'll be happy to talk about your specific needs before you purchase your hosting plan.
2.3 What happens if I exceed 'normal' usage?
If we have concerns about your account's bandwidth or disk space utilization, you will receive an email asking you to reduce usage. Generally, we provide customers with a minimum of 48 hours to make adjustments before taking the account offline. If is detect heavy storage, the account will be suspended immediately. Again, the most common situations involve customers who use their accounts for storage of files—particularly multimedia files—that are not linked off of their websites. It is very rare for a customer who is managing a personal or small business website to exceed normal usage.
3. User's Content Policy The User of the account is responsible for any actions carried out within the account and all resources given by the Provider.The User is responsible to take care of their account and its safety. It is the User's responsibility to make backups.The User is solely responsible for the preservation of his data. While the backups are being done by the Provider (if such feature is included within the User's service), we do not guarantee full data safety and have no responsibility to preserve the data at all times. It is the User's responsibility to make backups of the information that is critical to him.The Provider may not be held liable in any case of data loss.
3. BackupPolicy Backup is done daily and stored for up to 15 days for free if it does not exceed 20GB. The space used after this quota will be charged additionally according to the average space used. If the user does not wish to request the cancellation of the backup service.
5. Anti-Spam Policy. Scriptcase.host maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ('SPAM'). It is your obligation to ensure that e-mail sent by you, or on your behalf, does not violate this law. The account will be notified/suspended.
6. Registration and Account Information. Subscribers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, postal address, email address, telephone number. In addition, to register a domain name, Subscribers are asked to provide this information for the registrant, administrative contact, technical contact and billing contact of the domain name (collectively, 'Domain Name Registration Information'), for submission to the appropriate domain registry or registration database. Subscribers may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our products and services. The information collected from Subscribers through these forms is used to manage each Subscriber's account (such as for billing purposes) and to provide Subscribers with information about services that may be of interest to them. This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances. However, in instances where we and a partner jointly promote the Services, we may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of our Subscribers for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. Personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. We may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that Subscribers provide during registration (such as the total number of Subscribers in a given category, but not their names). As explained in more detail below, we may in certain instances use this aggregated and non-identifying information to promote advertisements that appear on our website and in connection with our Services. Any such aggregated and non-identifying information that we collect, and any analysis of such information that we produce, is proprietary information of the Company.
7. Domain Registration. In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ('ICANN') or certain registries, Domain Name Registration Information has to be made available and accessible to the public through a 'WHOIS' search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the nameserver(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name's creation and expiration date. Accordingly, the Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by us and provided to the public through WHOIS searches. At times, Subscribers may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or SPAM do not come from us and we do not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties. Further, pursuant to ICANN rules, we are required to make WHOIS data available to any third party that enters into a bulk access agreement. While ICANN allows individuals to opt-out (using the account management panel, domain management console or similar service) of having their WHOIS information made available to third parties through bulk access, companies, such as ours, businesses, and other organizations do not have the ability to opt-out of having their information made available to a third party that enters a bulk access agreement. We may also deposit your Domain Name Registration Information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements.
9. Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual Users with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Users that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell us the audience they want to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide us with an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
11. Responses to Email Inquiries. When Subscribers send email inquiries to us, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose and we do not share the return email address with any third party.
12. Voluntary Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. We encourage our Users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party on our behalf. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifying information obtained from the surveys with third parties. Unless otherwise noted in the survey invitation or the survey itself, Users have the option of completing surveys anonymously or providing us with contact information. We may use the contact information to follow up with Users based on the answers they provide. We may also contact you to highlight the changes we have made in response to your feedback.
13. Sale of Business. If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or use of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may share personal information with other entities that are owned by the Company or that own our websites or that have a corporate ownership relationship with us.
14. Law Enforcement and Special Cases. It is our policy not to use or share personal information about Users in ways unrelated to the ones described above without your consent. However, we, or our service providers, may disclose personal information about Users, or information regarding your use of the Services in response to governmental or legal requests (such as to a subpoena, search warrant, or court order), or as otherwise required to comply with applicable laws. We may also disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against a party that threatens us, our systems or our Users (for example, to prevent a DDoS attack).
16. Statistics. We use information gathered from our website statistics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our website. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our website and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. Any statistics gathered by us are proprietary property of the Company.
17. Our Commitment to Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Your online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
18. How to Access or Modify Your Information. You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information we have in our custody or control by accessing your personal profile in your account or by contacting support via email, phone or online chat. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact and billing information up to date. You can update all account-related information directly through your Control Panel.
19. Personal Information of Children. This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
21. Unsubscribe/Opt-out When you become a Subscriber of Scriptcase.host, you are automatically subscribed to receive notices about your account, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered through Scriptcase.host and/or in conjunction with our partners.
To unsubscribe from Scriptcase.host newsletters and promotional mailings, please update your preferences in you account or email us at Scriptcase.host support. If you would like to cancel your Scriptcase.host subscription, please contact Scriptcase.host support through our online support form.
Please note: You agree that we may use any contact information you provide to communicate with you about your account, which may include by mail, email or phone. If you provide a cell phone number, you agree that we may call or text message you about your account.
24. For cancellations. In the case of open debits after 30 (thirty) days of the due date, the agreement regarding the debit will be canceled. In this case, all data stored on the contractor's servers will be erased without prior notice, canceling the outstanding debt, exempting the contractor from its financial obligations to the service rendered hitherto by the Contractor.
For VPS and Dedicated Servers, in case of open debits after the expiration date, the contract related to the debit will be canceled. In this case, all data stored on the contractor's servers will be erased without prior notice, canceling the outstanding debt, exempting the contractor from its financial obligations to the service rendered hitherto by the Contractor.
The cancellation of services can be requested by the Contractor at any time, directly from the client's area, without red tape.
In case of cancellation of the service for any reason, any additional services, optional and complementary, such as databases, ips and e-mails will be canceled.
There will be a refund when there is a withdrawal of the contract, within 30 (thirty) days from the activation of the services, regarding the remaining days of the service, the Employer may request the refund of the amount paid, which will be made within 45 days, Except in cases of outsourced services such as domain registration and contracting SSL certificate and dedicated servers and VPS, which do not have a refund policy.